Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- EVA Foam Sockliner
- Zoom Air Units in Insole
- Extended Rubber toe Bumper for Additional Durability to This High-Wear Area.
- Taping Between the Midsole and Upper Helps to Create a More Consistent Flick.
- Rubber has Been Thinned out in key Areas for Reduced Weight and a Broken-in Feel Right out of the box.
- "Shane" is Printed on the Sockliner, Under the Tongue and on the Heel. (The Sun-Inspired Logo is a Mash-up of Shane's Initials).
- Can Lace-up Your Shoes the Traditional way, or by Lacing Through the Ghillie Loops.
Vulcanized - “Vulc” shoes are light, flexible and break in quickly. These don't provide as much foot protection as cupsoles, but they are preferred if you’re looking for good board feel in a shoe with less weight and bulk.
EVA Foam Sockliner - Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) insoles are a firmer material than you would find on standard orthotic insoles to offer better shock absorption while reducing the weight of the overall shoe.
Zoom Air Units in Insole - Independent Nike Zoom Air units provide incredibly thin cushioning and bring the foot closer to the ground for enhanced stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements.
After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air units quickly bounce back into shape, providing a responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re on.