Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Force 58 is the newest and best thing to come along in a long time. It has the sturdiness of a cupsole and the flexibility of vulcanized shoes. The handy guide on the insole and other hidden features add a fun touch that comes from being outside. On top of that, the fabric and retro logo make it look like your best backpacks from the 1990s.
- Suede and linen are great combinations because they are both durable and breathable.
- The holes and Swoosh on the toe are a nod to classic basketball styles.
- The full Cupsole stitching on the rubber sole makes it very durable.
- The tri-star shapes on the bottom of the board expand and shrink to make it easier to grip and feel right away.
- If your laces come undone, the stretchy inner flap will help keep your shoe in place.